Why Choose HRCU?
As your local credit union, we work extra hard to make your banking experience as easy, convenient and rewarding as possible.
- Access to over 7,000 Credit Union Branches and over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide are available using Shared Branching and the COOP network
- Early payday, up to two days, with direct deposit
- Checking account options including Free Checking
- Insurance and Financial Planning Services personalized for you.
- Online & Mobile Banking with real-time account alerts, card controls, and the ability to aggregate all your accounts (even those at a bank) under one platform.
- Mortgages & Loans with some of the best rates in the market.
- By joining HRCU you will become part of an organization that provides services and financial support to dozens of local not-for-profit agencies.
- Your account is backed by NCUA, a federal agency, up to $250,000 and further insured by Excess Share Insurance (ESI) for an additional $250,000.
- And so much more!
Becoming a member of a credit union tends to offer access to higher rates of return, lower fees and generous perks. How is this possible? Well, a credit union is a not-for-profit, so savings are passed on to the members and deposits are federally insured just as they would be at a bank! At HRCU we call it Better, Not Bigger Banking, and we invite you to find out why!
HRCU was established in Rochester, New Hampshire in 1962. We are proud to be a local credit union now serving all of NH and York County Maine. Enjoy easy access to ITMs (live, local video tellers with extended hours) and 24-hour ATMs in Rochester, Farmington, and Dover. View All Locations