Annual Scholarship Program
Each year, two (2) $500 scholarships offered for part-time students and four (4) $1000 scholarships offered for full-time students.
- Applicant must be a member of the Credit Union in good standing for a period of not less than six months.
- The applicant must attach to the application a High School or College Transcript and grade point average.
- Applicant must be accepted at or attending an accredited college or university as a full or part-time undergraduate student or attending an accredited vocational, technical, or trade school or equivalent certificate program, regardless of the year they are matriculated (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior).
Please ensure that your application is filled out completely and includes the following information:
- Copy of their FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) letter.
- Letter of recommendation from a mentor/coach/teacher/employer etc.
- Submit an entry to the question on the application.
For More Information
Please contact Leah Taylor at 603-332-6840, ext. 2206.
An Additional Scholarship Available For High School Seniors
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of HRCU.
- Each applicant must complete Scholarship Application found below and submit it with the other required material by April 9, 2021 to:
Attn: Leah Taylor
133 Brock Street
Rochester, NH 03867
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received for the application to qualify for consideration.
- Completed Application Available Below.
- An academic transcript of grades.
- A typewritten essay of at least 250 words describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.