Annual Scholarship Program
Each year, two (2) $500 scholarships offered for part-time students and four (4) $1000 scholarships offered for full-time students.
- Applicant must be a member of the Credit Union in good standing for a period of not less than six months.
- The applicant must attach to the application a High School or College Transcript and grade point average.
- Applicant must be accepted at or attending an accredited college or university as a full or part-time undergraduate student or attending an accredited vocational, technical, or trade school or equivalent certificate program, regardless of the year they are matriculated (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior).
Please ensure that your application is filled out completely and includes the following information:
- Copy of their FAFSA Expected Family Contribution (EFC) letter.
- Letter of recommendation from a mentor/coach/teacher/employer etc.
- Submit an entry to the question on the application.
For More Information
Please contact Leah Taylor at 603-332-6840, ext. 2206.