When it comes to protecting yourself and your finances, it's essential to always be mindful of how you use, share and guard your sensitive information.
Some general things to always keep in mind:
- ALWAYS use caution when asked for personal information
- ALWAYS know who you are speaking with when discussing personal information
- NEVER give your Social Security or PIN number out over the phone or via email
- Preventing Credit Card & Debit Card Fraud
- How To Know If An Email Is Real
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Top 10 Security Do's & Don'ts
- Programs To Help Protect Your Passwords
- How Scammers Tell You To Pay
Are you a Business Member?
Here are some extra tips for you!