- Property must be located in NH
- Seasonal (used only during spring/summer/fall) properties eligible
- Single-family detached dwellings; those with in-law units also eligible
- Property must be occupied by owner annually
- Purchases or refinances welcome (cash-out refinances only available on year-round properties)
Fixed Rate Mortgages
Are predictable loan payments more your style? With this mortgage option, the interest rate will never change, so you can be rest assured that your principal and interest payments will be consistent until the end of the term of your choice.
- Provides consistent month-to-month payments
- Rate remains constant throughout the life of the loan
- 10, 15, 20, 30 year terms available
|Type||Interest Rate||Points||APR*||Monthly Payment/$1,000|
|30 Year Fixed||3.250%||0.00||3.329%||$4.35||Apply Now|
|20 Year Fixed||3.000%||0.00||3.111%||$5.55||Apply Now|
|15 Year Fixed||2.625%||0.00||2.767%||$6.73||Apply Now|
|10 Year Fixed||2.500%||0.00||2.707%||$9.43||Apply Now|
*All rates are for Owner-Occupied 1-4 units only. Estimated payments above do not include amounts for taxes and insurance payments. Your payments may be greater. APR equals Annual Percentage Rate and assumes a purchase price of $200,000 with a 20% down payment and zero (0) points. Your rate and APR may be higher, all loans priced individually. Rates are subject to change at any time.
Fixed Rate Mortgage loans may be subject to risk-based pricing adjustments known as Loan Level Pricing Adjustments (LLPA) based on the most recent Fannie Mae LLPA matrix.
Fixed Rate Mortgage loans not sold to the secondary market (portfolio loans) may be subject to internal Loan Level Pricing Adjustments (LLPA).
LLPA adjustments consider items such as loan to value, credit score, loan purpose, term and other factors and may cause your rate to be higher.
NOTE: One point is equal to 1% of the amount financed.