HRCU has partnered with top government program lenders so we can provide buyers access to VA, FHA and USDA Rural Development home loans, which can open additional doors that traditional loans cannot.
Government loans are not just for first-time home buyers; members can gain additional opportunities for potential purchase and refinance options only government loans can offer.
For questions, please contact our team at homeloans at hrcu dot org.
VA Home Loans
- 0% down payment purchase
- Can be utilized by active duty, retired, and National Guard members based on VA qualification standards
- There are additional refinance opportunities available for those members who are currently in a VA loan
FHA Home Loans
- 3.5% down payment requirement
- Credit Score requirements as low as 620
- There are no monthly income maximums for borrowers
USDA Rural Development
- Cash assistance programs available
- Borrowers must be first-time home buyers
- Total household income must not exceed $151,200